FREE SHIPPING ON AUSTRALIAN ORDERS OVER $50
- Since the 18th century, Japanese women used stone ground adzuki beans to achieve flawless beauty.
- Bean powder penetrates for a deeply delicious cleanse.
- Saponin, within the powder, creates a naturally occurring foam, which magically removes dead skin cells and cleanses pores by drawing out sebum, dirt and bacteria.
- Not only do they tighten and soften the skin, but the powder promotes circulation, giving skin a healthy, natural glow.
- It’s a sensationally safe and gentle scrub for those prone to acne and blackheads.
Beauty tip: Place Adzuki powder inside a small cotton bag, then moisten with water to create a creamy cleanser for the face and body.
The following products contain this ingredient:
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
- Protects the skin from UV damage. If applied to the skin’s surface, this herb, which contains aloin, blocks 30 percent of the ultraviolet rays from the sun.
- Contains an impressive number of vitamins, think A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, E, Choline and Folic Acid – which protect the skin from free radicals, dangerous compounds that result in cell breakdown and ultimately premature ageing.
- Aloe stimulates an enzyme in the skin, which essentially stimulates cells to produce collagen.
- The cleansing and detoxifying properties help to remove dead skin cells and toxins.
- Moisturises skin and fights bacteria and fungi.
- Scientists have proven that the first seven layers of skin can absorb the key ingredients in Aloe.
Calendula Flower Extract
- This extract works as a skin-conditioning and regeneration agent, thanks to its ability to stimulate the metabolism of glycoproteins, nucleoproteins and collagen during the skin’s healing process.
- This ingredient is so soothing it’s perfect for the most sensitive of skin types, including newborn babies.
- Has antiseptic properties so fighting bacterial infections and healing skin abrasions and wounds is a cinch.
Chamomilla Recutita Matricaria
- This amazing anti-inflammatory ingredient, relieves inflammed skin and calms sensitive skin.
- Antiseptic and healing properties are also paramount, thanks to phenolic derivatives.
- This extract is packed full of Vitamin B, which at once heals dehydrated and damaged skin and inhibits the growth of bacteria.
Cocoa Seed Butter
Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter
- Cocoa seed butter is a blissfully moisturising ingredient that has been used the world over for centuries.
- Created with an abundance of different antioxidants, this butter works to fight free radicals – those pesky premature-ageing-agents.
- It’s packed full of calcium, potassium, magnesium, zinc, manganese, copper and iron.
- This butter forms a barrier on the skin’s surface, which decreases the rate of water loss.
- Soothes burns, reduces the cause of rashes and stops infections.
- A seemingly small molecular structure, this oil has big benefits including quick absorption.
- Anti-aging properties are a plus, as are anti-viral, antibacterial and antifungal properties, which fight against acne.
- Anti-inflammatory benefits beat blemishes.
- A high nutrient value equals a low appearance when it comes to acne scars.
- The most magic of moisturisers, it replenishes dehydrated skin.
- The fats and oils help reduce redness and restores moisture to sunburnt skin.
- Intensely improves the skin’s elasticity thanks to the copper and vitamin C content, which ultimately slows down the ageing process.
- Natural fatty acids help to treat dry and irritated skin whilst removing icky bacteria from skin.
- Australian native, found in northern Australia, for thousands of years, Indigenous people across Arnhem Land have been using this incredible ingredient for everything from a source of food, to a healing remedy and antiseptic
- World’s richest natural sources of vitamin C. Kakadu Plum contains 3000mg of Vitamin C per 100g of fruit, that is more than fifty times the amount found in oranges
- It reduces swelling, resolves redness, eliminates bacterially-induced acne, increases collagen production, rights UV damage and eliminates the signs of wrinkles.
- It’s high in antioxidants that work to detoxify and flush out toxins.
Sweet Almond Oil
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil
- Natural oil pressed from the seeds of the sweet almond tree.
- Rich in nutrients, think Vitamin A, B1, B2, B6 and extremely rich in vitamin E (which reduces inflammation and skin irritations).
- This oil rehydrates the skin and reduces fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes.
- Improving complexion, be prepared to say goodbye to dry and flaking skin.
- Effective emollient and carrier for active slow-release ingredients.
- Leaves the skin soft, smooth and conditioned.
- Good nourishing and revitalizing effect via deep penetration of the skin.
- Helps in healing injured & chapped skin.