- Since the 18th century, Japanese women used stone ground adzuki beans to achieve flawless beauty.
- Bean powder penetrates for a deeply delicious cleanse.
- Saponin, within the powder, creates a naturally occurring foam, which magically removes dead skin cells and cleanses pores by drawing out sebum, dirt and bacteria.
- Not only do they tighten and soften the skin, but the powder promotes circulation, giving skin a healthy, natural glow.
- It’s a sensationally safe and gentle scrub for those prone to acne and blackheads.
Beauty tip: Place Adzuki powder inside a small cotton bag, then moisten with water to create a creamy cleanser for the face and body.