Simple Tips To Avoid Breakouts
No matter what age you are breakouts can occur, so here are our top tips to help avoid those dreaded breakouts.
- Add more prebiotics (food components) and probiotics (live microorganisms) to your diet.
- Avoid refined sugar, dairy and soy. These cause inflammation in the body.
- Eat foods high in essential fatty acids ie. nuts and seeds.
- Increase good fats into your diet. Foods like avocado help the health of the cell membrane.
- Change your pillowcases 2 x weekly at a minimum. Dirt and oil build up in the fabrics and are full of bacteria.
- Clean your makeup brushes after each use to avoid bacteria build-up.
- Avoid makeup with perfumes and comedogenic ingredients.
- Remove makeup as soon as possible and never sleep or workout with makeup on.
- Double cleanse with the Onne Clarifying Cleanser after wearing makeup.
- Exfoliate daily with the Onne Skin Sparkling Sponge.
- Mask 1-2 times per week with the Onne Moisturising Mask.
- Drink a minimum of 2-3 litres of water per day. Add in herbal teas (without sugar) or collagen drinks as these are also great for gut health.